Saturday, May 31, 2014

Arcadia Brewing Company-Kalamazoo

701 East Michigan Ave.

Kalamazoo, MI
49007

Oh la la, mmmmm mmmm good. Arcadia has wonderful sunshine, fresh vegetarian sides, wine, cider and flavorful beer. Perfect location for us to ride our bikes, meet friends and eat until stuffed. I love that the food is local and I can add fresh jalapenos...and even better they have free dill pickles : )....I am not much of a beer drinker, however I have been dabbling in Arcadias Deliverance and ohhhh boy does it make my taste buds happy. Cant wait to see what's on the menu next time!

So happy to see they have a cider on tap!
 Yellow and purple beet salad, with sour cream dressing, made fresh while we watched.
Pasta and Kale salad with peas.  
 Potato Salad...mmmm mmmm good!
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn bread 
Mac and Cheese- I added the fresh jalapenos and asked for a sprinkle of green onions 

Pretty sure on any sunny day this our go too spot, can't wait for the patio and outdoor area to be finished. Beautiful view of the river and perfect way to greet Kalamazoo out of towners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment