Sunday, February 8, 2015

Puffs of Heaven


Thank you Liz for the namesake : ) ...they did turn out quite yummy, not too spicy and melted in your mouth.... I wandered around Meijer's aimlessly on my way to Laurens for a girls evening...had no plan in mind until I saw the Garlic Butter Crescent rolls (mmmm thank you Pillsbury). Four ingredients later I had a plan...took 6 minutes to make and 10 minutes to bake. The leftover cream cheese mix was a perfect veggie/cracker dip too :)

Half a can of black beans
Roll of Garlic butter crescent rolls
Two jalapeƱos (de-seeded and chopped)
Block of cream cheese


Follow directions on crescent rolls, mix together cream cheese, black beans (drained) and chopped jalapenos. Lauren had a yummy Arizona mix for seasoning (onion powder, chili powder, garlic, salt) add a little sprinkle of season. I cut the crescent triangles into two or three pieces to make smaller puffs, but you can also use the whole roll. Stuff, seal and bake.

For extra yummy add to mix Mexican seasoning, fresh garlic, onions, black olives...like I said I had no plan and they still turned out well. In retrospect could have been stuffed with a lot more goodness.
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment