Friday, April 18, 2014

Zeb's Trading Co.

7990 S 8th St, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(269) 375-6778
 

At first I was a little bit skeptical of driving out of my normal five mile radius, however Zeb's was totally worth it! $1.00 bloody Mary's and yummy vegetarian food. Can't be beat! They also have outdoor seating. Service was great too! I have been back since and tried the potato skins. Also deeeelish!

$1.00 Bloody Mary!! $.25 for green olive skewer, comes with a pickle.
Pictured below is a double for $2.00

 Veggie Pita $6.95
avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, sprouts and mozzarella cheese on fresh pita bread, served with pasta salad and ranch dressing on the side. I ordered mine toasted, this was large enough for Ben and I to split.
Large pasta salad as a side. Was super delish and Ben doesn't like olives so I ate them all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment