Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shakespeare's Pub

241 E Kalamazoo Ave #100, Kalamazoo, MI 49007

(269) 488-7782


"Oh, how I missed you"
I have not had Shake's nachos in over 8 months (trying to eat healthier??)...after having them again
I am wondering why it took me so long to order them...Ted (co-owner.. convinced me to try them again)
They came out hot, smelling wonderful.
I added olives and they were stacked high, layers of cheesy goodness, queso, tomato, purple onion
and a side of salsa and sour cream. If you want some extra kick ask for a side of their spicy buffalo
or add jalapenos.
I would not have been able to eat them all...well probably could have..but would not NEED to..
my sister helped me finish them off and we proceeded to finish our game of cards.
Saturday evening happy hour went from 6-9, we were able to get a good table, watch the
games, enjoy the food and good company.

Nachos
Golden tortilla with diced tomatoes, onions, lettuce, queso dip and shredded cheddar cheese.
 Served with a side of salsa and sour cream
small order $6.99 full order $8.99


 

No comments:

Post a Comment