Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My favorite sandwich in town


Crows Nest

816 S Westnedge Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
(269) 978-0490


I dream about this sandwich...makes my mouth water just thinking about it...I love it so much Ive gotten it late night and then again the next day for brunch. Awww yeh...mmmmm mmmmm deeeelish. 

Mast $9.00
Marinated organic tofu, spinach, sauteed onion, kalamata olive tapenade, vegan basil-walnut pesto, goat cheese, fourth coast bakery marbled rye ...I add extra Havarti cheese..just because...but sandwich defiantly does not need it. I usually get the french fries, but was very delighted with the hummus and pita...as was everyone at the table that wanted a bite. Actually I have yet to have anything bad from Crows Nest, I do however miss thier breaded mushrooms, they were the perfect late night snack. I highly recommend eating here as often as you can...perfect dishes for meat and veggie lovers.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment