Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kumo Hibachi and Sushi


KUMO HIBACHI AND SUSHI

6396 S Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI 49002

(269) 321-8870



   

Vegetable Hibachi served with a side of vegetables & fried rice.

 Salad & clear soup to start $11.95.


I ordered my tofu fried on the side, to avoid any extra sauces, it was cooked in the back
 instead of the on the grill. The first time I went, the tofu came with a sweet brown sauce that took over the entire meal. Not a fan of salty and sweet, so I was disappointed originally...

this time around was perfect and had extras to take home. Lots of delish veggies. Onions, baby corn, mushroom, zucchini, snap peas, broccoli...you name it and it was there..mmmmm mmm good...you are able to fit 9 people around one grill station. 
My sister received a complementary fried ice cream with a candle. Their drinks are also reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment