Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tap House


TAPHOUSE
359 S. Burdick, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
(269) 492-0100






Greek Bread Salad- Grilled bread, artichokes kalamata olives, cucumber, mixed greens, feta cheese, Greek dressing $7.50


This salad is perfect with a small side. I ordered the Cheddar Ale cup of soup, along with the salad, I love the large chunks of feta and artichoke. Perfect size to share as appetizer too.



Portobello Burger-crispy fried-smoked gouda stuffed-Portobello mushroom, red wine vinaigrette, spring mix lettuce, tomato, onion, roasted pepper $8.95

I LOVE anything FRIED, combine, cheese and veggies with it and it is ideal! I am not a bread fan, so I usually order without the bun, you can also switch up the bread...if you are feeling super adventurous I recommend the truffle fries instead of regular, or order a side of malt vinegar to get that yummy fair food taste. The only item I am not a fan of is the roasted red pepper, it is large and a lil' slimy...I'm working on my texture issues!!





No comments:

Post a Comment