Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Latitude 42


7842 Portage Rd, Portage, MI 49002

(269) 459-4242

http://www.latitude42brewingco.com/

We tend to avoid anything more then a five minute drive (we live downtown kzoo) however it was well worth the extra ten minutes..Latitude 42 was highly enjoyable...from the lovely bottles of water, fun water cups, high quality tv's, fast friendly service and of course deeeelish food, defiantly will be back. Thought it was the perfect date for Benny's birthday and he left happy as well. For those non- beer drinkers (myself included) they had a nice selection of wine. 

Latitude 42 Beer and Cheese Soup $3.50
Lil' Sunshine Golden Ale, smoked white cheddar, thick-cut bacon, chives, jalapeno garnish. I ordered without bacon, next time will ask for extra jalapenos for more of a kick. Oh my goodness, I would've eaten three bowls of this soup! Perfect way to start the meal. 

Black Bean and Barley Burger $9
Homemade black bean burger, barley, pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red pepper aioli, fresh made bun. Served with fries
Oh man, oh man was I a happy camper on Ben's birthday date. This was a tasty, savory, burger. I loved the full black beans, the kick from the cheese and the aioli, I was craving jalapenos, but had stuffed myself full without even putting a dent in the burger. I ate the rest as leftovers the day after and the flavors had sunk in even more. Very satisfied! 

No comments:

Post a Comment