Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Old Dog Tavern Bloody Mary

402 East Kalamazoo Ave. 49007

269-381-5677



http://www.olddogtavern.com/


My sister and I were craving a Bloody Mary this past Sunday, after trying two places unsuccessfully we headed to Old Dog to test it out. We had a lovely Sunday date looking at Pintrest, admiring Marky Mark, Ryan Gosling and giggling away. Kali isn't as experienced as I am in the Bloody Mary department, so I had to help spruce her's up a bit, overall I was happy and will return.

This Bloody Mary bar offered deviled eggs, pretzel rods, black and green olives, celery, Havarti cheese and an assortment of seasonings. It was $5.00 and your cup came with tomato juice as well as vodka. I appreciated that the juice was not a mix, lots of times the mixes have additives, that leave my stomach upset. I will defiantly be going back to try the food and enjoy another Bloody Mary creation.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment