Thursday, February 27, 2014

Main St. Pub (West Main)

Main St. Pub 

4514 W. Main, Kalamazoo, MI 49006

269-342-9710

www.mainstpub.com

Mushroom quesadilla with no cheese
My gram-cracker (AKA Gramma) orders this to avoid the cholesterol with the cheese, at first I was skeptical..."no cheese???" But this baby was packed full of flavor. Green onions, sautéed portabella mushrooms...equals mmmm mmmm good. 

Portabella Quesadilla $7.49
A grilled flour tortilla stuffed with shredded cheese, tomatoes and scallions. Served with sour cream and salsa.

Boca burger 
I ordered the veggie Boca burger with mozzarella cheese, sautéed onions and mushrooms, depending on my mood (and day of the week) I'll get a side of fries or a side salad. During the week much more likely to puck the healthier option. You can also switch up the bread if you aren't a fan of regular bun. I tried the sour dough. But still not a huge fan of bread so picked away at it. Still yummy. 

Create your own burger $6.99 extra for toppings
With all burgers you can substitute a boca burger, chicken breast or portabella cap. Served with onion, tomato and lettuce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment